Re: Scanning OpenBSD with NMAP - mysterious Results ???

I believe that that is reffering to the chance that nmap would have at
guessing the OS. not the hackability of the OS or whatever.  if you read
the doc for nmap i believe that you'ss see that

~kurth

Kurth Bemis
Senior Network Admin/Owner: USAExpress.net
Owner: Ozone Computer

http://kurth.hardcrypto.com
PGP Key Avail.
Uh!.....Uh!.....Uh!....."I'm done with this."...Out the window