Re: ipf

ark@eltex.ru wrote:

> nuqneH,
>
> About `code abusing' by OpenBSD.. There was public cvs and there was always
> a way to back-port any OpenBSD changes back into main ipf tree. What's wrong
> with it?

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I jsut know of a few commercial
products that use IPF, and I don't think they really kickback funds where it counts.
Not that they have to, and I may be totally wrong, maybe everyone who has used IPF
for profit has given back in time/money/or hardware. Just sad to see this kinda
thing happen, ya know?

John