Re: ipf

Sorry dude, but what you say sounds like one huge pissing match, if Theo wants
to play ball like that, his call. I think it is a mistake, sure the license
conflicts, and I am sure you and the lawyers and Theo and Darren and everyone
can argue licening till the freaking cows come home. My point is that removing
IPF is NOT helping OpenBSD, or the Open Source communities image. Big buissness
frowns on this kinda bickering, and seeing this I am sure a lot of large corps
will shy away from OpenBSD, even though it is the best and most secure OS. Oh
well, have fun, I will be running IPF on Solaris till things get resolved.

John