Re: ipf

I think Theo isn't being really cool about this one, I think the term "pissing
contest" describes the situation. Oh well, I am saddened to see Darren's IPF
source removed from the OpenBSD tree. I can understand Darren's point of view,
a lot of people seem to be abusing his code and giving very LITTLE back. Oh
well the few spoil the cream for the many. Hopefully everyone will come to
their senses and Theo will put the source back, as IPF was a really big chunk
of OpenBSD's great security.

John