Re: BSD authentication enabled in -current

Quoting Todd C. Miller (Todd.Miller@courtesan.com) from 30 May 2001:
> You can read bsd_auth(3), authenticate(3) and login_cap(3) for
> info on BSD authentication.

Can you reference any other docs that explain more about BSD auth?
Specifically I'm looking for more of an overview (pros, cons,
general implementation information, etc) rather than just what the
function calls are and what they return/accept/etc. I have searched
around a bit and not found what I'm looking for, hopefully you can
point me to more info.

Thank you,

-b