Re: ipf

I already buy CD's, run OpenBSD, preach, buy shirts, and have donated good
amounts of cash.
I was hoping there might be some specific items needed to test firewall
software, such as crypto cards, gigabit stuff.
I assume the testing phase will require some high speed networking equipment,
disks, and processors.  Do we want to donate non-free OS licenses for
testing.  For example, I hear that Windows NT always sets the URG flag.  How
about some other firewall/IPSEC products and hardware for compatability
testing?