Re: ipf

Well, some people were suggesting Something Big and Different in 3.0
to go with the jump in the one's digit...  Gotta be careful what you
ask for! 8-)

Theo and crew, best of skill and luck to you on this.  I would guess
that you will maintain the standards we have all been spoiled by in
whatever direction you go on this.  I'm going to treat this as a new
learning opportunity, and from what I have seen of the issue, you have
my full support (whatever that's worth).

Nick.

--
http://www.holland-consulting.net/