Re: ipf

>IPF IS NOT FREE

     Translation, by distributing ipf, we are *violating Darren's
License Terms* - this is a really shitty thing to do. Out of respect
to Darren, we should not be distributing modified versions because the
author doesn't want us to. It's that simple. I'd love for it to be
different, but to redistribute code against the author's license
conditions, would make us like, oh, say, people who use the Gnu MP
stuff in commercial products and ignore the GPL. Whether or not you
agree with the license, you have to respect the author's right to
license their code however they wish, and respect those wishes.

     -Bob