Re: My system halt when probe rd0 device.

liyan wrote:

> Thanks. But I tried [disabling pcibios] seems no use.It's also occur on NetBSD installation.

You have a few of ISA devices there that aren't configured using isapnp.
Try setting IRQs 9 and 11 (ne2 and aic0 respectively) as 'used' in your
bios. That way those IRQs won't be reuses for plug and play devices. You
could also try changing the 'Plug and Play OS' toggle in the bios.

Are you in a position to try out a snapshot, or to wait for 2.9 ? I've
had no problems booting recent kernels, even on machines that 2.8 had
real trouble with.

-Andre