naming linux disks in openbsd

I have old linux installation on a separate disk than I have an openbsd whitch I run now.
I'd like to mount the ext2 partition but I cant locate them all.
I found some of them in /dev/wd0j and /dev/wd0l, but there are still some partitions I miss.
I tried all the letters after the /dev/wd0 prefix.

How gets the non-disklabel partitions their names ?
Is there any limitation on partitions either in count or in positions which limits the
partitions I can mount ?
Can the problem be in the extended partition which contatins a number of other ?

thaks,
	pavel
--