Re: chroot() break

It may not be direclty applicable to OpenBSD, but it is a general
reference/analysis for chroot operations at
<http://www.bpfh.net/simes/computing/chroot-break.html>.  Take a look
and determine your level of concern.

I operate my systems under the belief that NOTHING can be considered
"perfectly" secured (including Fort Knox!).  A chroot jail can be
viewed as an improvement upon not doing anything, but it shouldn't
be considered perfect either.

Bill Larson