Re: bad irq for wi* at pcmcia* ?

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 03:01:57PM -0600, Todd T. Fries wrote:
> > wi0 at pcmcia0 function 0 "Lucent Technologies, WaveLAN/IEEE, Version 01.01": address 00:60:1d:f1:67:af irq 3
> > wi0: tx buffer allocation failed
> > wi0: mgmt. buffer allocation failed

I had a very similar problem that occurred when I had an Adaptec SCSI
card (Adaptec(2) AHA-2940U2 Ultra2) in my machine at the same time as
the pcmcia controller, which was a PnP ISA card in a desktop machine.
The only way I was able to fix it was to disable all of the PnP stuff in
GENERIC and have the BIOS configure the ISA card.  I don't know if that
has any bearing on your setup, but it worked for me.

BTW, the problem was not OpenBSD specific, as I had the exact same
symptoms under RedHat Linux.

-Bitt