bsd.prog.mk and multiple executables

I'm writing a pair of programs called pgrep and pkill.  They search for
and print out PIDs and kill processes.  This is an idea I've stolen from
Solaris, as I've found them very handy there.

(http://sourceforge.net/projects/proctools if you're interested.)

Regardless, I was looking to get it to compile up with the bsd.prog.mk
makefile, and I can't find a way to get it to compile two separate
programs.  I could make the two programs links to each other and check
argv[0], but I don't really want to tie their functions to how they're
executed.

Anyone have any ideas?

-Bitt