Processes get killed...

 Hello,

   I think I found what could be quite an important bug.  When I run a program,
the kernel goes and kill all the processes, including root-owned ones.  It's
quite scary.  I intend to go into a big debugging ride before sending a good
bug report, so has any of you suggestions of what to try? (I'm running
OpenBSD/i386 2.8)

 Notes:     1) I can't gdb(1) it, gdb get killed
            2) There are no kernel messages
            3) At least, it's fully reproducible

   So I can either "step" a thousand time until gdb get killed, or ktrace(1) it
(maybe).

  If any of you want to check the code, I'll be happy to send it to you if you
mail me.  I know it's buggy, but I still think the kernel shouldn't do that
:-)  Oh, and it did the same on NetBSD/i386 but not on FreeBSD/i386, if this
can be any help.

       Vincent Labrecque
  limitln@cooptel.qc.ca       http://www.cooptel.qc.ca/~limitln/