[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to track pid's from TCP open ports
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How to track pid's from TCP open ports
- From: Paolo Losi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:04:51 +0200
- Content-Disposition: inline
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I'm looking for way to track which PID opened a listening port,
something similar to FreeBSD sockstat -l.
Is there any way to do that with OpenBSD?
Thank you very much