Example of using ugen/ioctl to control a USB device

Greetings,

Does anyone have examples of using /dev/ugen* via ioctl() to control USB
devices?  I have a digital camera (that seems to be recognized by the
kernel) configured on /dev/ugen0.02.

All I have to work with at this point is the man pages;  I think I need some
example code to wrap my head around.

If anyone has some pointers on talking to a "Logitech, Inc. Camera" via
ugen, or has any idea on how to make a "LEGOCam" (basically a Logitech
QuickCam) work under OpenBSD, that would be great.

My apologies if this information is easily available, and my few days of
Google searches missed them.

jdv