multiple header file inclusion

Hi!

I'm in the process of identifiing header files without protection
against being included more than once (i.e. ifndef _FOO_H_ ...). As my
list grows larger I begin asking myself wether there is anything one has
to think about or is it just as simple as adding ifndefs to the files
and telling you where to find the diffs?

bye,

Nikolay

--
Room 30, Building 55a, Desy, Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth
Phone: +49 - 40 - 8998 4906

               Wake up and piss. The world is on fire!