Re: Netgear FA410TX PCMCIA Problem

I don't have a solution, but I have seen the same thing.  I bought two FA410TXC
cards at the same time, one behaved the way you describe, the other was
correctly detected by the system.  Netgear labels both cards with the same part
number, but they are clearly not the same -- the adaptor that came with one of
them had two LEDs, the other had 3 LEDs (third labeled FDX).  The picture on
the front of the box shows this.

I suspect that one of them uses newer hardware and the system does not
recognize it.

Unfortunately, I forget which one failed and which one worked... and I no
longer have the equipment to try it.

Raan