Netgear FA410TX PCMCIA Problem

I am trying to get a new Netgear FA410TX PCMCIA card working on an old
Gateway laptop. I have been able to get an old 3COM 10BaseT NIC working but
this one gives me the following:

pcic3 at pci0 dev 19 function 0 "Cirrus Logic CL-PD6729" rev 0xfe
pcic3 controller 0: <Cirrus PD672X> has sockets A and B
pcmcia0 at pcic3 controller 0 socket 0
"NETGEAR, FA410TX, Fast Ethernet" (manufacturer 0x149, product 0x4530) at
pcmcia 0 function 0 not configured
pcmcia1 at pcic3 controller 0 socket 1
pcic3: interrupting at irq 3
pcic3: irq 3, polling enabled

I have searched Google and the archives and have not found anything that
seemed to point to a solution.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Eric Fildebrandt