Re: nlockmgr and /var/mail over NFS

Ettore,

you may be trying to solve wrong problem. Have you considered using imap
or pop3 instead of nfs for mail access? I am sure mutt and pine support
mail retrieval using aforementioned protocols. I would be surprised if mh
didn't and fetchmail wouldn't help either...

What are the advantages of nfs over the solution I proposed apart from
having to make a change?