Re: setutent/getutent implementations?

The answer, in case anyone else ever needs those fuctions on a BSD
system, is: http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/c/unix-c/languages/c/
(bsdgetut.tar.Z , although I've made a local version compile into a
library with header files).

The temptation to create a compatibility library to provide the full
suite of linux passwd/shadow functions is pretty high (after the 20'th
#if 0), but anyway I wanted to put the above answer in the archives.

jeff