[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: Michael Shalayeff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Rémi Guyomarch <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:30:11 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-Disposition: inline
- References: <200105081702.f48H2E431789@cvs.openbsd.org>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:02:14AM -0600, Michael Shalayeff wrote:
> CVSROOT: /cvs
> Module name: src
> Changes by: email@example.com 2001/05/08 11:02:14
> Modified files:
> sys/arch/i386/i386: in_cksum.s
> Log message:
> on `out of data' condition print a warning and exit w/
> whatever current checksum we have gotten accumulated.
> this is somewhat conformant w/ what other archs are doing.
> from Camiel Dobbelaar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Maybe this fix should also be applied to the 2.9 branch ?