Re: Stumped on the install

And it is also NOT dealt with in the FAQ.  That error message indicates
that the install of OpenBSD corrupted the MBR, which it does on certain
machines.  And the solution to it is to use a Windows floppy and run

a:> fdisk /mbr

The FAQ suggests installing LILO, which I really don't think can be done
unless one also installs the Linux OS underlying that utility.  The Windows
rescue diskette and their fdisk program are sufficient.