Re: Stumped on the install

Hello Jamie, welcome to OpenBSD...

not tech@, which should be used for technical discussions more about the
OS itself.

You have a good friend you haven't yet met, which is the FAQ.  In the FAQ
there is the answer to your specific question at

     http://openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#14.6

In general, I'd read the entire FAQ to learn about all sorts of things.  It
really will help out in a rather large number of cases.

Read that and I think you'll be OK.  Once you get your system up, don't
forget to look at afterboot in section 8 of the man pages.

--STeve Andre'