New encryption hardware

Hi,

I'm close to have prototypes of a Hi/Fn 7951 based encryption
board, and would like to ensure OpenBSD driver support for it.

1) OpenBSD has support for the 7751. Is there any work in progess
to support the newer 7951 ?

2) If not, I'm willing to donate a board or two to help create
driver support for it. Would somebody be interested in doing the
driver, preferable the person who maintain the 7751 driver ?

For general information, the board will be avaliable in both a PCI
and MiniPCI type III version, and I expect pricing in small volume
to be below $100.

For more information about me and my little company, please visit
http://www.soekris.com

Thanks,

Soren Kristensen