[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: dlink DGE500[SX|T]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: dlink DGE500[SX|T]
- From: Federico Schwindt <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:34:49 -0300
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-Disposition: inline
- References: <200104301447.KAA89221@simonlok.dialup.access.net>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 10:47:17AM -2602, email@example.com wrote:
> Dlink is selling cheap gig-E cards in both 1000baseSX (DGE500SX) and
> 1000BaseT (DGE500T) flavors. I don't see this in i386 HCL so I'm
> figuring that there is no support for this card. The copper version
> costs about $100, making it very attractive.
Get one for one of our developers and you'll see results.