Re: sendmail queue errors, and rebuild sendmail

In message <20010430154948.A17861@zardoc.esmtp.org>
	so spake Claus Assmann (ca+OpenBSD_tech):

> I would like to know whether other have experienced that problem
> too.  If so, we will change it in our OpenBSD setup such that
> everyone can benefit from it (not "just" those who only build
> sendmail within the build environment distributed by OpenBSD).

I've seen this ocassionally on my home machine and checking the
mailing list server logs I see one occurrence of it within the
last week.  It's probably worth adding to the OpenBSD part of
sendmail's config.

 - todd