Re: Firewall performance

I have to stick up for NE2000 and Roadrunner on 2.6 and 2.6-current.  Last
week for kicks we put a 486 with 16megs up to run the NAT and saw no lag
all using cheap ISA NE2k nic.  I did 5 Roadrunner on either isa or pci
NE2K nics including my home p90 and all run fine.  Ironically the 3COM
cards warner gives you dont work with obsd ;-)

#endif STICKING_UP_FOR_OPENBSD_NE2000