about route: subnetting...

I have got a HUB connected to internet through a cisco router and
to a number of clients from two different ip classes:

network - netmask
network netmask

Now I want to change the configuration of my OpenBSD machine so that it can receive and send packets directly to the network without passing through the router. Is that
possible? which is the right route syntax to achieve this? I've tried a
number of options w/o results. Please keep in mind that I do not
want to add new ip aliases to the box, but I can change the
configuration of all the machines inside the LAN.

James WorK, jwk@lords.com
KeyID: 3072/1024/0x409C9044
Fingerprint: 7984 10FD 0460 4202 BF90  3881 CDE4 D78E 409C 9044

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." - Matthew 10:16