Re: Cross compilation

I was speaking along the lines of what was being discussed.  Host=ix86
target=alpha.

I had many problems getting cross tools working,  I modified a bunch of
makefiles in several places, and never got it to work.  My problem was
really lack of familiarity with the software I was working with, but I
just was mentioning, that three months ago it was a nightmare, and I
imagine that it hasn't gotten better with time.

  Nathan