[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DEC DEGPA Gigabit and OpenBSD-current - DMA problems
As a follow-up to an earlier message, here is an update:
- DEC DEGPA-SA card (1000BaseSX)
- Booted successfully in a PII-300/128MB RAM with OpenBSD-current (#779)
- machine has one hard drive, one CD-ROM, one on each IDE channel.
- Tried to replicate this on a PII-400/128MB RAM with
OpenBSD-current (#788). Kernel panic: can not map DMA
- machine has three hard drives, and one CD-ROM, all using DMA
- Brought over #779 to the PII-400. Still panic.
- Removed IDE channel 1 (CD-ROM and one drive) -> boot success
Any first thoughts?