Re: Keyboard lockups under data switch

> >From my experience, PS/2 mouse does not like to be disconnected.
> If you disconnect a PS/2 mouse from a PC and put it back, it stop
> working until you reboot your machine. PS/2 keyboard does not seem
> to have this problem.

I am using PS/2 style mouse and keboard. Once I have switched away from OpenBSD and back, the keyboard no longer responds unless I'm running X, and then mouse and keyboard work fine. Well almost fine 8-) Sometimes under X, windows and linux virtual terminals, the keyboard does not respond, but if I switch to another OS and back it starts to function again.

I just work round it. No big deal.

l8z

andy
--