snapshots and source code levels

Howdy,

I have a quick question for the OpenBSD technical guru's here:  What
tags do I use to check out the source for the snapshot for i386
generated on Jan 10, 2000?   If I upgrade to that snapshot to get some
now supported hardware working and it appears to be stable enough for
me then I want to compile a custom kernel and such.  If I grab the
source from the cvs server I am at -current.

Is there no way to generate a src.tar.gz and srcsys.tar.gz like you do
for -release.  Barring that could a tag like "snapshot-2000-01-10" be
added to the repository once the snapshot builds are done?

Thanks for your time and I hope we can get something working here.  If
any assistance is needed in the matter I can help.

-danimal

--
dan weeks - propellerhead - http://www.danimal.org

He who dies with the most toys, is, nonetheless, still dead.