Re: IPSec across a NAT

Just to clarify and add some detail.

I have the machine that initiates the connection behind the NAT using a private IP address. I have one public IP address that I can assign to the NAT box so I can't create an ifalias and do redirection. I may have confused the situation since I can't use true NAT, I'm really using PAT.

In Linux parlance this is called VPN Masquerading.