Re: ipnat/ipf and redirect still not working

> >       media: Ethernet 10baseT (10baseT half-duplex)
> >      inet netmask 0xffffffe0 broadcast
> >      inet netmask 0xffffffff broadcast
>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^
> This is weird, you should never configure a netmask of This
> would mean that from this IP ( you could only make a tcp/ip
> connection to that same address.
> Try with the same netmask as the configuration above.
> I'm not sure about the broadcast address, but it may work, or need the same
> kind of change.

No offense, maybe you haven't had experience with it before, but
aliased ip's on interfaces, (such as _should_ have
netmasks of 0xffffffff

I'm not sure if its in the realm of "here be monsters", but I have
been told this by several networking experts in the past.