nail 10.3 segfault problem

Hi,

The current nail port segfaults when an mbox has malformed headers.
That's the best short description I have at the moment.  Of course,
these issues were fixed in the update I submitted on 2003-02-07.

Subject: UPDATE: nail (10.3 -> 10.4)

Since this was not committed we still have a broken port.  Is there
any chance that the update I submitted could be committed..?
Please..?

Otherwise, I'll merge the fixes into 10.3 and send the patches here.
I'll submit the patches to the list tomorrow sometime.

Of course, the better solution would be to commit the 10.4 update.
--
Jeff