wxWindows 2.4.0 all gui's

http://users.bigpond.net.au/andrew_dalgleish/

I realize this will be ignored until after the freeze, but in the
mean time I would appreciate someone looking at how I used
FLAVORS/MULTI_PACKAGES.

This port builds wx for the toolkits gtk, lesstif, motif, X11 native,
and base (no gui).

These can be installed side-by-side (except lesstif/motif).

I do an extra configure/make/install to get the common header files,
etc. I do this by using an extra 'FLAVOR=common' step, but I'd like
to do this as part of the top package. Is there an easy way to do
multiple build passes within a single flavor?

I haven't tested this beyond building (and running) the bomberman
clone demo for each tookit on i386.

Regards,
Andrew Dalgleish