Re: freetype2 port

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 01:14:18PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> It's just a pity that ttmkfdir depends on freetype1...

I really do not see why it should.  Besides there must be a newer
version of ttmkfdir with more options.  I used one on Red Hat 7.3 at
work to generate fonts.scale for my TrueType fonts because the one in
our ports tree doesn't generate all encodings, and doesn't have -e
option to tell it where to find them.

In conclusion, we need an update of ttmkfdir.
--
Zvezdan Petkovic <zvezdan@cs.wm.edu>
http://www.cs.wm.edu/~zvezdan/