[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
frozen-bubble and sdl-perl
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: frozen-bubble and sdl-perl
- From: Han Boetes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:28:04 +0100
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Mail-Followup-To: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4i
I just made two new ports. Please check and comment.
sdl-perl should perhaps be called perl-sdl, I don't know exactly.
The frozen-bubble port is so ugly, expecially the startup wrapper, I
hardly dare to show it. Except that the game is great fun and highly
addictive. So even if you don't wanna do anything with the port, at
least play the game ;)