NTP, pftop borken in -current?

Repost from misc@:

(A slight diversion from the ongoing MBSD thread).

I'm running a -current box, cvs-upped and built last night.

pftop prom -current ports doesn't show any of the rules, there's just a line
saying "pftop: DIOCGETRULES" when I switch into Rule view. States are being
shown normally. I've googled, checked cvs-commits and I've been scratching
my had for at least an hour, but still haven't got a clue how to make it
work. Does it have to do with the ongoing work on pf?

Can somebody shed a light on this?

And while we are at it, any ideas why ntpd complains:

# /usr/local/sbin/ntpd
# Feb 21 23:22:53 wall ntpd[6935]: ntpd 4.1.72@1.762-r Fri Feb 21 18:28:20
MET 2003 (1)
Feb 21 23:22:53 wall ntpd[6935]: mlockall(): Cannot allocate memory
Feb 21 23:22:53 wall ntpd[6935]: mlockall(): Cannot allocate memory

I've found a previous posting confirming my suspicion this has to do with
system memory (doooh!) or more exactly, lack of it since my box has only 16
megs of it. I've tried to pach it back to a version before mlockall() was
introduced, but to no avail.

Thanks for any hints.

Regards, Mitja