From: owner-ports@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-ports@openbsd.org]On Behalf
Of fringet1
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 5:17 PM
To: ports@openbsd.org
Subject: bind 9.2.1

Well reading the man pages on installing packages, all I should have to
do is run make and then make install from the ports directory for any
port so  I have done this with bind9, but I guess I am confused as to
why the files it says it puts into directories in the README aren't
there?  Can anyone offer some assistance as to maybe some info on
installing bind 9.2.1.  Thanks for any help.  Oh yeah OS OpenBSD 3.2, on
an HP Netserver E50, P2 333 with 326MB of RAM.

fringet1

IMail Server has scanned this e-mail for viruses using Declude Virus from Optrics.com