Re: new port: pork-0.5.0

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 08:12:17PM +0000, Margarida Sequeira wrote:
> Obviously i am not going to discuss this with *you*.
> I have the core dumps. The port is not going to be
> commited, unless it's fixed.
> Hope that's clear enough for you.

I assume you signed up for a new account since you mentioned before
you did not have one.  Perhaps pork is coredumping on some
unexpected AIM protocol message that happens when establishing a new
/away list.  In any case, since you are the only one currently
experiencing this issue, can you send me some debugging information
so I can try and fix this?

thanks,

- jolan