[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RFC: gammu update to 0.67
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFC: gammu update to 0.67
- From: email@example.com (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:09:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ian McWilliam <email@example.com> wrote:
> Attached is an update of gammu to a new release 0.67 release a couple of
> days ago. As may have been previously noted the naming of the gammu distro
> is goin to become a pain to deal with.
If the author doesn't come to his senses, a versioned distfile will
have to be maintained elsewhere, I guess.
PKGNAME is wrong, you want '-' instead of '_' there.
It doesn't quite honor CFLAGS.
doc/gammu should be share/doc/gammu. Possibly the examples should
be broken out to share/examples/gammu. I don't know the program,
but a lot of that "documentation" doesn't look like documentation
at all. Pictures? Ring tones?
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber firstname.lastname@example.org