Re: RFC: gammu update to 0.67

Ian McWilliam <ianm@cit.uws.edu.au> wrote:

> Attached is an update of gammu to a new release 0.67 release a couple of
> days ago. As may have been previously noted the naming of the gammu distro
> is goin to become a pain to deal with.

If the author doesn't come to his senses, a versioned distfile will
have to be maintained elsewhere, I guess.

PKGNAME is wrong, you want '-' instead of '_' there.

It doesn't quite honor CFLAGS.

doc/gammu should be share/doc/gammu.  Possibly the examples should
be broken out to share/examples/gammu.  I don't know the program,
but a lot of that "documentation" doesn't look like documentation
at all.  Pictures?  Ring tones?