Re: licq 1.0.3

If GTK is defined, I would simply add gtk+licq to LIB_DEPENDS. Im not
sure what I should do with qt.. I honestly dont think it should become a
seperate port (which is why I have QT defined by default), so I guess I
would have to go into the plugins directory of the licq tarball and
compile/install it. The only problem is pkg/PLIST would have to
dynamically be modified.

Can anyone think of a better way?

--
Tony Lambiris [methodic@slartibartfast.angrypacket.com]