RE: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?C

MY PUBLIC STATEMENT FOLLOWS:
Either you are stupid, which I don't think so, or you don't know
about...

Godwin's Law prov.
[Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a
comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a
tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over,
and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument
was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence
of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is
also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of
Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be
unsuccessful.

Regards,

Martin Marconcini
www.marconcini.com.ar

"Life must be lived looking forward and can be understood only looking
backward." Soren Kierkegaard

Behalf