[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?
- To: Jonathan Walther <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?
- From: Heikki Korpela <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:39:17 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: OpenBSD ports-related discussion <email@example.com>
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> In that case, why don't we standardize on his daemontools and ucspi-tcp
Because they are not free software.
> It would one-up us over the NetBSD folks with their shiny
> new "rc.d" toy
Did you read the mile-long thread about rc.d on misc@? I don't think