Re: Any Interest in a ht://Dig port ?

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:07:30 -0400, you wrote:

>On Tuesday 07 August 2001 22:19, you apparently spake thusly:
>> I'm curious if there is any interest in a ht://Dig port so we can use
>> the full context search features in KDE?
>
>It would be cool to have, as a KDE user!
>
>Thanks
>Ian

It's on my porting hit list ;-)

I'm going to try to get as much of the main kde app collections
working as I can (e.g. kdeutils, kdepim, kdemultimedia etc.) but it's
a slow process. I'm currently working on kdeutils. Though I've now got
the majority of the applications from that collection working, there
are a couple still causing me headaches like klaptopdaemon...

ht://Dig is a fundamental part of KDE and really _ought_ to be working
on OpenBSD. It's next up on my list of things to do.

--
JCR