Re: Questions on localbase again

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Matt Behrens wrote:

> If you do anything X-related you'll have to also take care of the
> #ifdef Ports section of the OpenBSD.cf file (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config).

I already ran into this with openmotif that tries to handle PREFIX
with a perl -pi -e 's|foo|bar|' but fails...

I assume the section is only included if one is in the ports tree, so
couldn't one set ${PREFIX} here in XF sources?

P.S. Thanks for the Zope port, and sorry I haven't had time to test
     it. :-)