Compile hang

Hi, I installed openbsd on a cyrix 686 class machine with  ~50M mem and
like ~100M swap.  I recompiled my kernel no problems and it worked fine.

For my own reasons I have reinstalled openbsd on the same machine and I
was trying to compile a kernel (remotely) and the compile would just
hang.
Sometimes it would lock up the whole telnet, sometimes it didnt, it did
this quiet a few times also.  If i remember correctly it also hung when
I was trying to compile BitchX. But this is what realyl gets me, I tried
compiling the kernel last night locally and it worked fine (well it was
done when I woke up).

Any suggestions as to why?

--
Joe Price (jprice@nevaeh.com)