Help needed: Apache + PHP + SSL

Hi,

I want to compile Apache with PHP-support.
As Apache is included in the OS, I don\'t want to
compile I separately.
I updated to the latest sources, but when I try
a configure --with-layout=OpenBSD, it first
complains about a \"src/lib\" directory missing, and
then, later during make, it stops completely with an
error, as there is no lib directory in the src.

I tried to follow the steps from this posting:

http://www.tryc.on.ca/archives/obsd/tech/1999_9/0275.html

But I didn\'t reach very far....
I haven\'t updated all sources, as the hard-drive is too small for
that. Just usr.sbin/httpd and ssleay

If it doesn\'t work, I\'ll have to install FreeBSD, as I need
PHP.

cheers,
Rainer

This mail sent through IMP: http://web.horde.org/imp/